You are passionate about small businesses and self-employed people and you want to be an meaningful marketing partner for them? You would like to help them to stand out in the market amongst the big players? You have fun getting the best out of our customers’ business, supporting them with creative design and providing marketing advice specific to their business? Become part of the Vistaprint world and apply now!
What makes working for Vistaprint so unique?
Find it out by watching this video!! https://youtu.be/9nk8Z901AW4
What you ideally bring with you:
- You have very good oral and written Dutch communication skills, as well as being friendly and insightful, so as to understand and assist our customers with any queries which may arise.
- You have a strong interest in eCommerce and marketing and a passion for print and design, enabling you to provide the best solution for our customers and to chip in the success of their business.
- You have good digital literacy, allowing you to connect with our customers on all channels to support them.
- Especially in times like this, you exude persistence, and, as a reliable partner for our clients, maintain an overview of all the current solutions we can offer them (e.g. face masks, disposable menus).
What you can look forward to:
- A free place in an enthusiastic team with a common goal
- A dedicated team leader at your side to support your and your team’s development
- An appreciative atmosphere, large scope for decision-making, as well as open and direct communication to give you the possibility to find solutions for our customers independently
- Opportunity to work from home
- A safe employer who has withstood the Covid-19 crisis very well because of excellent international teamwork and an agile structure
- Comprehensive, paid 4-week training course right from the beginning, as well as regular mentoring and training sessions afterwards; versatile development opportunities within and outside your team so that we are all working towards the same vision.
- Reliable, weekly-rotating shift system (Mon. - Fri. 8 - 21, Sat. 9 - 18, max. 5 days a week) with shift times scheduled well in advance; full-time and part-time positions (min. 30h/ week)
What you can expect from our selection process:
First, we’ll get to know each other in a 20-minute conversation via phone or video. If this goes well, you will meet a team lead and will have an intensive conversation.