We're looking for a Customer Service Representative with native level of French to perform the following tasks:
- Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times and do whatever is necessary to support our customers
- Handle incoming customer contacts (via telephone and e-mail), log call details onto call tracking systems and perform call follow ups according to procedures.
- Perform outbound contacts (via telephone, email or any other means) in response to generated issues and update information onto call tracking system according to procedures.
- Ensure correct presentation of the customer's corporate and brand images in all interactions.
- Attend all trainings and certify at Online Academy to prove expertise and understanding of all topics relevant to the service.
- Provide pro-active feedback to team leaders regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to pro-actively find solutions in cooperation with the company if not within Webhelp guidelines
- Enrich and localize the knowledge database from new incoming contacts
- Native level of French and fluent English
- Team player
- Active listening/comprehension skills
- Supportive person
- Outgoing and open minded
- Very good written skills
- Customer-focused attitude
- Goal oriented attitude
- Long-term contract
- Full-time position 39 hours/week, Mon-Fri 9h to 18h
- 17.400 euros gross/year + up to 2.400 euros gross/year in bonus
- Relocation package if living abroad
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, raze, religion and sexual orientation.***