Calling Dutch speakers with a Dublin dream!
As a Technical Support Analyst you will resolve remote users’ IT problems by means of a first time fix or by dispatching for on-site support. The Technical Support Analyst responds to clients requiring technical support. Contacts reach the analyst via telephone, call handling systems or e-mail. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
Why work in Dublin?
Dublin has both an international feel and a special magic to it, so you will not have a shortage of new things to see and experience. One of the special features in Dublin is the fact that even though you live in the heart of the city, you are only a half an hour away from some of the most beautiful landscapes and scenery. Ireland is full of opportunities for an outdoorsy lifestyle. In addition to all the exciting things you can to outdoors, there is plenty of other activities in the city. There is a vibrant nightlife, good restaurants and entertainment locations, events, spas - you name it!
- Validate and diagnose customer issues
- Provide the customer with a solution through information gathering analytical troubleshooting, problem research or to route or escalate the call to the appropriate resolution group
- Management of calls to agreed service levels
Your daily tasks
- Answer contacts promptly and professionally
- Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database
- Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
- Work to achieve individual and team goals
- Mentor new hires
- Live documentation validation
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
- Provide support to multiple desks
- Previous experience in effectively coping with a fast-paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment.
- Customer-orientated, enthusiastic, courteous assertive, and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
- Strongly team-focus with excellent customer service, telephone, oral and written skills.
- Analytical with good troubleshooting skills, flexible, and willing to work variable shift patterns.
- Technical aptitude and a basic understanding of various hardware, software, and Microsoft.
- Career path ladder
- Gym membership
- Free shuttle bus service
- Free staff parking
- Fun budget