DKR are working with a great international Customer Support company operating 8KM outside of the stunning Paris city centre, infact its 8KM exactly from Champs Elysee. They believe in not only providing customer support, but building customer relationships and are looking for a friendly and positive Customer Service Agents to do just that! Interviews for this role will take place virtually via on-line tests and tele-conference calls in order to aid convenience to candidates.
You will be working with an established multinational home emergency repairs and improvements business in their Customer Care dept.
- You will have to manage the entire customer relationship, from sale/acquisition through interventions setup, to termination or cancellation of contracts, and this for B2C clients, and B2B intervention setup.
Your areas of intervention:
- Closing sales on incoming and pre-solicited outgoing prospects
- Performing upsales on outgoing calls on existing clients
- Creating interventions within insurance boundaries
- Assisting clients with unpaids’, complaints & general inquiries
- Domain: plumbing, electricity, heating & air conditioning, appliances, gas.
- For this activity, you need to have a 360° vision of customer relationships. Be skilled in all communication channels. You must be able to sell, negotiate, listen, provide customer service by phone and have a taste for challenges.
- Minimum experience of 1 year in customer services (on all of the above-mentioned communication channels)
- Bilingual in Flemish/French with B2 English (can be Dutch but have to understand the Flemish perfectly with no accent when they are talking)
- Very good elocution and very good writing skills
- Listening, service and negotiating skills
- Showing empathy and reassurance
- Agility on the office pack and IT tool
- Base salary plus bonus(s) per month (language & performance based)
- 36 hour week permanent contract (after 2 months probation)
- Healthcare 25 days a year paid holidays + 7 extra paid holidays.
- The operation is open from Monday to Saturday, opening hours are: Monday to Friday 8Am to 8PM and 1 Saturday/month from 8Am to 2PM. After you do have a rotation in the team, and you receive your plannings 2/3 weeks in advance.
Please note there is no relocation package, so you must either reside close to Paris or be willing to relocate @ your own expense.
Start date is June 2021