About our client:
Our client is leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
- Manual Journal posting;
- Making Prepayment journals;
- Checking and posting month end accruals;
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations;
- Tax Reporting & Compliance;
- Forex Gain loss calculation and posting;
- Medium critical Reporting;
- Fixed Assets Transactions;
- ME P&L Analysis;
- Intercompany Accounting;
- Quality Assurance;
- Meet SLA Targets.
- Advanced level of English and French;
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting;
- University graduate in Finance;
- Good to have: SAP exposure / Process Maps creation /SOP Preparation;
- Knowledge of accounting entries in relation to IFRS is an advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Good Domain knowledge in General accounting;
- Basic knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word;
- Excellent Attitude;
- People friendly;
- Hard Working/Willingness to stretch.
- Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves;
- Relocation package;
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
- The opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
- Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
About us :
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.