Become our clients’ ambassador and be the first point of contact for a Gaming Industry community. As a customer service representative, you will oversee the issues until a resolution has been identified, impressing them, and engaging via chat and email in German. By working with us, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing, high volume and multicultural environment. We will provide you with intensive training and give you the right tools to grow within our international company. Don’t miss this opportunity to build a successful career in one of the best companies to work in Portugal!
With a worldwide presence, our client is one of the most prestigious brands in the gaming industry, with an impeccable track record of good customer relations and extensive market experience. This company works vigorously to provide to their consumers with a broad range products.
- Provide customer inquiries with timely and accurate responses, providing first contact resolution;
- Take personal ownership of customer requests and maintain accountability for follow-through;
- Provide exceptional customer experiences that meet or exceed departmental goals as measured through customer surveys;
- Handle customer contacts that require the use of core and advanced skills;
- Maintain security and confidentiality of our partner internal information and customer/account information;
- Consistently implement coaching provided by management to reach departmental goals;
- Assist less-experienced agents by sharing best practices;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Native level of German (written and spoken);
- Fluency in English (B2);
- High school diploma (or equivalent);
- Player and support oriented attitude, with a knack for helping others;
- Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills;
- Passion for video games and mobile applications;
- Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (minimum 1 year);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office or equivalents.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Long-term development opportunities;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit;
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.