De duración indefinida
Our client provides top quality software and service solutions in the fields of electrical automation and mechatronic engineering.
On a daily basis:
- You will contact existing customers to sell the whole product portfolio including licenses, support, services and trainings.
- You will identify new opportunities with existing customers.
- You will generate the quote, negotiate with the customer and close the deal.
- You will be sourcing new sales opportunities, understanding customer needs through consultative selling, identifying key players and generating interest being able to remove competition where needed.
- You will do the follow up with and documenting leads and opportunities in CRM application.
- You will have a tight collaboration with field sales, closing meetings for them and providing sales support when needed.
- You will be following up with implementation and service delivery to make sure we are able to invoice services.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of Swedish, and a high level of English
- You have experience in B2B communication or Sales
- You have business administration, industrial engineering and/or IT expertise.
- You are proactive, goal and customer-oriented with good analytical skills
It would be outstanding if you have:
- Experience in selling software or technical products.
- Good communication skills
What is in for you:
- You will have competitive salary (fixed + variable).
- You will have the opportunity to work from home few days a week after initial onboarding
- You will have ticket Restaurant.
- You will join an international and multicultural company.