Are you fluent in Finnish and English?
Would you like to work in a well-established international company?
Then this is a great opportunity for you, Accountant, especially if you want to learn more about Inventory accounting!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing inventory account management
- Daily communcation with internal clients (via phone and e-mail)
- Meeting accounting closings as scheduled
- Data analyses
- Preparation of reports and their interpretation to other stakeholders
- Cooperation on a variety of projects
- Supporting your fellow team members
The role requirements are:
- Educational background in Economics is for a great benefit
- Fluency in English (B2) and Finnish (B2) for daily communication
- Computer literacy, experienced in MS Excel (using IF function, Vlookup, pivot tables, etc)
- Interest to work, learn and progress within Accounting
- To be a communicative, reliable and detailed-oriented team member
Among the benefits, you can expect:
- 25 days of holiday + sick days
- Relocation package
- Meal vouchers
- Development opportunities (including language courses and ACCA certification)
- Corporate medical care
- And great teambuilding events