Your Future Company.
Our client is a multicultural company specialized in selling IT services and products. For their team in Barcelona, they are looking for an Offline Marketing Specialist.
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Marketing Specialist will be:
– Reporting to the Brand Protection Services BU Director,
– You will be responsible for defining and implementing marketing plan to increase lead generation, customer acquisition and upselling.
– The role is a mix of strategic planning and operative tasks.
Your responsibilities can include the following:
– Definition and implementation of customer acquisition campaigns through different channels.
– Definition and implementation of customer retention and upselling strategies
– Analysis of sales data. Daily and systematic monitoring of sales results, in order to plan or refine marketing actions based on actual performance.
– Competition landscape monitoring.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing with demonstrated experience in defining and implementing customer acquisition and/or customer retention campaigns.
– Experience in marketing in sectors such as consultancy, legal, brand protection, trademark registrations or luxury is highly recommended.
– Demonstrated expertise in data analysis. Ability to recommend the best course of action based on sound analysis.
– Experience in building up new acquisition / retention strategies.
– Full proficiency in Spanish is mandatory and upper intermediate English.
– Other languages such as Catalan, Italian, or any other European language will be highly valued
– Ability to work in international teams, in a fast-pace, multicultural environment, working against tight deadlines and liaising on a regular basis with peers and managers working in remote locations.
– Flexibility and adaptability to change.
What's in it for you?
– Salary based on level of experience + additional benefits (commission, meal vouchers, English class…)
– International and multicultural environment in Barcelona, with flat hierarchy and proximity
– The benefits of working for a medium-small company while being part of an international group
– Start date: ASAP