The role: Operations Automation Business Analyst
We are looking for an Operations Automation Business Analyst to join our team in Dublin.
Are you our next star player
The Operations Automation Analyst role will play a significant part in our transformational RPA portfolio of work. The team will drive the programme through a mixture of redesign and building of new processes in the businesses chosen RPA tool. You will also be responsible for the management of relationships across multiple teams to ensure effective delivery of the portfolio, and realisation of the benefits.
Why we need you
The Operations Customer Excellence team is part of the wider Operations Customer Engagement Department. The Customer Excellence team in particular looks after Automation, Optimisation and Innovating our client experience in order to unlock the full potential of the unit through knowledge, technology and people. Responsibilities will include:
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
Who we’re looking for:
- You will play a key role in process improvement reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business.
- Working with the rest of the delivery group and business SMEs you will break down and analyse existing business processes in detail to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA supported solution.
- You will be required to communicate process changes and training requirements to business SMEs and management.
- Set deadlines working with key stakeholders, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of your projects.
- Perform risk and issue management to minimise project risks and issues.
- Manage sub-project timelines and coordinate development testing with the operation and technology partners.
- Build relationships and work closely with stakeholders across the business to be well positioned to identify future opportunities for process improvement and automation solutions.
- Process Design
- Project Management
- Adaptability to new systems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Business Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Document writing
- Communicating and Influencing
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and capabilities:
- Excellent understanding of internal TSG processes or 3 years in a Business Analyst or project delivery role essential
- Relevant degree qualification desirable – with Computer Science and Data Science at an advantage
- Formalised training in Business Analysis/Project Management or Lean Six Sigma qualification desirable
- eCommerce industry knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in Visio would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of RPA tools and how they work desirable
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym and subsidised canteen
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a phone or video interview.