Do you want to live in the beautiful capital of Ireland? Do you have a genuine interest in technology and like talking to people? Then we have the right job for you! (2000 Euros relocation package)
The objective of the Technical Support Analyst is to resolve remote users’ IT problems by means of a first-time fix or by dispatching for on-site support. The Technical Support Analyst responds to clients requiring technical support. Contacts reach the analyst via telephone, call handling systems or e-mail. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
To log, validate and diagnose customer issues, on the full range of products and applications used on the customer site. Providing the customer with a solution through information gathering, analytical trouble shooting and problem research, or to route or escalate the call to the appropriate resolution group. Escalation and management of calls to agreed service levels. Excellent attendance and punctuality is required as well as adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Answer contacts promptly and professionally
• Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database
• Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
• Manage end to end all calls logged, providing regular updates to customers on call status
• Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames
• Work to achieve individual and team goals
• To comply/complete desk specific or ad-hoc request/tasks Mentor new hires.
• Ensure Quality standards are adhered to in regards to both Cases & Calls
• Live documentation validation
• Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
• Observe strict compliance to licensing, copyright and trademark legislation
• Accomplish other duties as required
• Pro-actively seek support from escalation team via.
• Escalate tickets to escalation team for validation and further escalation
• Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
• Provide support to multiple desks
The ideal candidate has previous experience in effectively coping with a fast paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment. He/she will be customer orientated, enthusiastic, courteous assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution. He/she will be strongly team-focused with excellent customer service, telephone, oral and written skills. The candidate will be analytical with good trouble shooting skills, flexible and willing to work variable shift patterns. Preferably the suitable candidate will also have a technical aptitude and a basic understanding of various hardware, software and Microsoft® operating systems.