Working Team Leader for HBO Support team with Polish
As CS Working Team Leader at Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions, you work in one of our most critical leadership roles where you are responsible for coaching, training, introduce and continuously develop your team members. Your input is important and will contribute to a pleasant, customer-focused and efficient production environment. There are high demands on the ability to understand the different situations and identify what needs to be done in the short term and in the long term. It is necessary that you know the overall objective since you should know which KPIs you need to focus on and work with your team to get there. You enjoy and are positive to develop your employees and give them the very best chance to succeed in reaching their goals.
- Support customers’ requests by phone, mail, social media and chat
- Suggesting optimal solutions in accordance with internal procedures
- Working with special applications and CRM Tools
- Communication with customers, with very good empathy skill and high native vocabulary
- Respect confidentiality requirements, IT security and internal regulations
- Achieve qualitative and quantitative objectives defined by the Supervisor
- Responsible for a team of customer service specialists mapped to a small region within a large country, or a small area/ country or aggregated one
- Monitor and measure Advisor level performance
- Provide regular coaching (shadowing/ 1:1)
- Promote positive employee behaviours by leading by example
- Sending shifts proposal to WFM
- Participate in hiring and training development as needed
- Good computer skills and good knowledge of MS Office.
- Native Polish
- Professionalism and a positive attitude
- Ability to set priorities and manage daily responsibilities effectively
- Team players with the ability to also work independently
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- Good communication skills;
- Advanced level of English both oral and written form
- High school Diploma (evidence of completed education)
- Clean criminal record
- Experience in sales or customer service is a plus
- Start ASAP
- Competitive Salary
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Extensive Training and development program on products, tools, and processes
- 20 days of holiday
- Meal vouchers at the value of 109,00 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% by the employee) for every working day of each month
- Fully paid language course (after probation period)
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruit and refreshments 3x a week
- Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment.