Are you proud of being an expat? You should!
Yes, you should. First because you have been brave enough to pack your bags, jump on a plane and move abroad, looking for a new life. Being an expat can change your life for the better. And we bet you can be proud of your accomplishment whilst being an expat.
Maj-Britt, one of our Geniuses in Kolding, summarised why she's so proud of her experience as an expat!
Skills learned from being abroad:
- Cultural intelligence.
- Empathy and ability to relate to people of different personalities and backgrounds.
- Good observation and listening skills.
- Enhanced cultural awareness and sensitivity to the traditions and cultural differences and
- The ability to maintain an open mind and be tolerant of others.
- Diplomacy, tact and patience.
- A sense of humour.
- Flexibility and readiness for change.
Do you agree with Majse? What you've learned from being abroad?