If you have experience as Account Payable, performing quality controls and ensuring the payment on time of vendor invoices and you have an advanced level of French, we want to meet you! This job will allow you to develop yourself as a professional a leading company of the pharmaceutical sector.
You will join an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.The completely remodeled offices are located in Sant Joan Despí, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career. You will have internal services such us clothes fixing and medicine delivery.
As Account Payable your main function will be conduct an S2P Running business (process & Internal Control System controls) according to process documentation.
During your day to day:
- You will prevent and solve the Open items on the GL accounts (vendors or Goods Received/Invoice Received) and other controls (Quality check).
- You will do booking and codification of special vendor invoices.
- You will handle internal and external invoice related questions per email or phone.
- You will contribute to process and knowledge management improvements.
- You will give an active contribution during Team Meetings and Whiteboards and other meetings.
- You will participate to internal (process) trainings.
- You will assist to the monthly meetings with Internal Stakeholders or team meetings.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement or Accounting of a minimum of 6 months.
- You have solid analytical and PC skills (Advanced MS Office Excel user).
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, colleagues, and management.
- You have excellent French and English communication skills, both written as spoken.
- You have the ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
You will have a stable position, permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
- You will have a full time position, but with a flexible schedule
- You will join an amazing company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- You will work in a dynamic and international environment.
- You will enjoy 23 days of holidays
- You will have free drinks and beverage in the office
- You will have discount in their products and other services.