- Sector: Information and Technology
- Contract: Full time
job search powered by
Ads Quality Specialist
- Act as the 2nd line quality auditor to check BPO vendor's quality result and ensure overall monetization security;
- Execute both quantitative and qualitative analyses of data and trends to proactively deliver insights, define goals, and drive improvements;
- Work closely & hand in hand with other departments to respond immediately to relevant quality related needs;
- Participate in quality calibrations with BPO vendor teams to continuously drive their policy understanding and quality result;
- Participate in the development of quality inspection standards and continuously optimize the process and system platform.
- English as working language, and native level proficiency in one of the languages (Arabic/Russian/Italian/Polish).
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions;
- MS Office skills;
- Quality audit and quality management related experiences;
- Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows with eye for detail;
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines.