Netatmo is recruiting B2C Customer Advisors to help manage its rapid growth. You will be working within a dynamic, motivated, and multicultural team to meet the needs of our clients located all around the world while promoting our range of products.
- Advise, aid, and assist our clients via email following their product orders made online on our website. Your goal is to provide clear, concise responses to their requests and questions.
- Enrich the shared knowledge base both within the company and on our website.
- Analyse and give feedback to your superior and the technical teams by sharing all the necessary information to ensure malfunctions are resolved.
- Manage the relationship between transporters to follow-up on deliveries and litigations.
- Monitor client files in progress as various teams treat them internally.
- Verify orders placed in error and correct them.
- Passionate about new technologies
- You have a Bac+2/BTS degree
- Some experience in one of the following fields: Remote customer relations, IT, Electronics, Multimedia…
- You have excellent interpersonal and listening skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You have great analytical and synthesis skills.
- You are comfortable with IT tools and fluent in oral and written English and French.
- You are organized, diligent, and rigorous, and enjoy working in a team.
A temporary contract from September to February
This short term position is from the end of September 2020 for 4 months.