Have you ever dreamed of moving to Barcelona? Our client is currently looking for a bilingual German- and French-speaking Inbound Sales Representative responsible for the Swiss market.
Our client is one of the world’s leading international outsourcing experts. Barcelona is home to their headquarters in Spain, where it provides a successful customer management in 28 languages. They offer a diversity of solutions for clients in the fields of sales, service, support, human resources, training, healthcare and back office.
- Handle inbound presales enquiries (coming via telephone or email) by giving to customer detailed information on products, drive him on internet specific page for more information, detect immediate sales opportunity, and manage this sales opportunity according to the rules
- Refer non sales /presales enquiries to the right organization
- Manage customers & resellers requests on spare parts by checking spare part id, availability and refer customers /resellers either to the online spare part store or to specialized spare part partners
- Close inbound sales for consumers (not professional) - B2C
- Qualify inbound B2B sales opportunities that require sales negotiation and pass the lead to the store telesales Strong Product /services knowledge (PSG/IPG/ESSN)
- Refer/Transfer Reseller & Retailer/eTailer enquiries to the right organization
- Qualify inbound B2B sales opportunities that require sales negotiation and pass the lead to responsible teams (TS or PBMs/ACC Mngrs)
Interested? Apply today!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- German and French native level speaker
- Fluent in English desirable
- Customer service driven
- Organized / Efficient
- Proactive and service attitude
- Good Selling Skills
- IT literate
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience
- Hold business level conversations deriving customer need before positioning product & price
- Strong personal interest & curiosity in IT products and applications
- High capability to listen to customers
- Is expert to conduct adequate questions to have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs, accounts qualification, customer choice drivers
- Follow the security rules of the company
- Full-time (39 hours/week) from Monday to Friday, and permanent contract
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, from 08:30 to 17:30
- Regular and permanent incentives
- Specific compensation model based on over achievement