Do you want to take your career to the next level?
If you're a bold, strong-minded, eager to learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our Málaga office has an exciting opportunity for YOU!
At Webhelp, we make everyone matter. For you. For our brands. And for the hundreds of thousands of customers we look after. Webhelp is the European Market leader in the business solutions provider industry and is made up of inspiring individuals buzzing to create excellent customer experiences for some of the world's most exciting brands. If you're up for it, you'll join a high-performing team that you can be proud of and create meaningful moments, moments that matter to customers and clients.
Life at Webhelp Spain:
- Working with adventurous people from over 29 nationalities
- Personal and professional development
- A great work environment, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities
- Generation of consistent sales opportunities for the field Sales Representatives
- Identification and qualification of prospects and deciders in the targeted companies
- Lead Generation for Sales (Prospect qualification, Scheduling meetings, meeting tracking, product and solutions presentation)
- Identify leads and conduct lead management
- Successful execution of permanent and segment specific telemarketing campaigns
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friends
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our back office logistics team, our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation***
Who we´re seeking...
- Native level speaker of English
- Good knowledge in IT and preferably storage environments
- Very good knowledge of telemarketing / sales
- Outbound experience / sales experience
- Identification of new sales chances
- Transparent work habits
- Very good self organization
- Punctual, loyal, reliable
- High social competence, team worker
- Authenticity and self-confidence
What benefits we´ll offer you...
- Long-term opportunity
- Salary (gross/month): up to 1.920 euros gross/month
- Full Time - Monday to Thursday (08.00 - 16.00) and Friday (08.00 - 15.00)
- Initial & Ongoing Training
- Internal Development Program