We are professional, transparent and fun to be with - BlueLink International CZ. Our company belongs to the Air France-KLM group based in Prague: 500+ employees, 65 nationalities, 35 different languages spoken and a business that is constantly growing around the world. Our major task is to make our passengers feel comfortable during their travels and to offer solutions to their potential issues (ticket reservations, luggage claims, loyalty programs, etc.). Helping is our passion.
Do you want to:
- Help our future customers to have a pleasant flight and a perfect after-flight care?
- Provide them service such as tickets booking, technical support?
- Communicate with them via phone and e-mail?
- Use your Dutch and English skills at work every day?
- Be part of multicultural team?
- Fluent in Dutch, advanced level of written and spoken English (C1)
- Strong communication skills
- Customer oriented attitude
- Empathy, professionalism, adaptability, flexibility
Benefits for you:
- Full paid training program
- Discounted air tickets with Air France
- Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets with any airline for you and your family or friends
- Leisure time fund: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sports activities/relaxing time/language courses
- Contribution to sport activities (Multisport card)
- Meal tickets
- Private medical assistance for free for you and your relatives
Don´t hesitate to apply right now! :)