TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. Visit www.tiktok.com.
- Ensuring legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the short video platforms.
- Development, improvement, and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities.
- Improving the content management strategy for short video platforms.
- Coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Dutch fluently and idiomatically.
- Paying attention to noteworthy social issues, breaking news, and popular trends.
- Familiarity with internet laws and regulations, in particular reviewing content. 2 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Passionate about Internet entertainment/media space, mobile web video/content, and pop culture.
- Attention to detail and ability to work differing work rotations/shifts as required.