THE ROLE: CONTENT BUSINESS ANALYST
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CONTENT BUSINESS ANALYST TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN DUBLIN.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT STAR PLAYER
The Content Business Analyst will lead all aspects of assessing and interpreting data related to the content served in the Help Centre, the internal Knowledge Base and the Virtual Assistant. The Content Analyst will be responsible for improving the self-help experience for our customers, evaluating trends, giving suggestions so that it results in a higher containment rate within the self-help tools.
- Ensure projects delivered adheres to quality & delivery timelines as per agreed SLAs
- Guide stakeholders on the opportunities/gaps in their current self-help programs through analysis
- Evaluate the reports given by the analytics team to generate insights and recommendations in areas of website engagement, reduction on contacts and customer happiness with the content served.
- Compare contacts and help centre reports to give the education team and the virtual assistant team recommendation on what content to serve.
- Assist with mapping, configuration initiatives, tracking of internal tools and outcomes.
- Assist in the audit and maintenance of internal contact mitigation tools and features
- Assist and lead proposals that have been identified through the analysis of different reports in order to diminish the contact rate.
- Analyse analytics project requirements, build project prioritisation & delivery plans
- Prepare and present oral and/or written reports in line with the Operations Management teams’ expectations and guidelines
- Work with Operations stakeholders and Product Managers to detect process deficiencies and channelize them into projects
- Participate in Process Improvement projects in line with the area’s expectations and guidelines
- Provide research and information to stakeholders via ad hoc research
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a zoom interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for another zoom or face-to-face interview.
Please note we are unable to support visa applications for this particular role.
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Excellent understanding of internal PokerStars processes or minimum of 3 years in a Business Analyst or project delivery role essential
- Formalised training in Business Analysis/Project Management
- Should have prior experience with website, content and chatbot insights & reporting
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to organize and synthesize information from multiple sources.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team (located across multiple offices).
- Dedicated, hard-working, self-motivated.
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment.
- Must be able to work under pressure, with the ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Experience utilising Lean & Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of MS Office programs
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career