As a Content Moderator, you will be responsible for analyzing and validating the content and integrity of images reviews and video submitted by users of the application in accordance with the client’s policies and procedures.
Your future project
As a Content Moderator, you will:
- Be responsible for reviewing content of videos, image, text, and audio in accordance with the client’s policies
- Assist customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
- Ensure user and brand safety
- Identify and escalate potential errors of the applications used to process reviews as well as complex reviews that cannot be solved by applying the projects specific procedures and instructions to the direct supervisor and or the client designated team.
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient in French
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Stress Resilient and to routine activities
- Ability to adapt and open to various changes of procedures applications technical
- Psychological resilience to extensive exposure to sensitive content (i.e. violence), depending on the market.
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Relocation package – accommodation in a shared apartment for 6 months and flight reimbursement.
Life at our company
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.