As a Customer Service employee you have the very first contact with our customer. You are the voice of the organization!
With your enthusiasm, customer focus and strong communication skills you ensure a smile on the face of every customer. You deal with customer questions about various matters such as delivery times, products, prices and changes in orders.
Let's Ledify Europe
Our Partner is a leading and rapidly growing European specialist in lighting products.
Our product range goes from conventional bulbs, to future ready, Led Lighting solutions and complete fixtures. Our extensive range and high-quality products support each and every business to find their ideal lighting solution. We make European companies and houses greener. Switching to LED lighting is the fastest way to achieve this goal. That's what we love to do and where we stand for as an organization.
Do you also want to make an impact and have an influence on the strong growth within this company? Don't wait any longer and join us!
- Advising customers on the best lighting products
- Processing customer inquiries by email and telephone
- General administrative work for returns
- Gathering information about customer needs and responding to them, reporting any bottlenecks to the supervisor or manager
- Provide cover for other Agents in their absence, either within the same team or across teams
- To understand and comply with administrative duties including holiday, sickness and overtime
- To work on additional tasks required by Supervisor or Mentor connected to keeping up the service performance, quality and customer satisfaction
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
- Native language speaking and writing of Swedish
- Previous experience in Customer Service desirable
- Good communication and listening skills
Hours and Benefits:
- 39 hours/week: Monday- Thursday: 8:30-17:00 and Friday: 8:30-16:00
- Salary for 39 hours: 19.000 Euros gross/year + up to 2.000 Euros gross/year
- Ongoing training
- Possibility to grow within the company