The Customer Success Manager will manage, engage, retain and drive our customer renewals through existing and new product offerings while identifying new growth opportunities. The CSM completes the post-sales life cycle for Fornova’s portfolio of customers, serving as the advocate for each customer and accelerating Fornova’s expansion and growth within each account. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about Fornova’s solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
· Trusted point of contact for Fornova’s portfolio of customers lifecycle, beginning from the point of sale and extending through on-boarding, retention, renewals and cross-sales. This includes keeping the customer informed of all product updates and assisting in helping the customer driving and maximising value form the Fornova solutions suite
· Assist Fornova’s customers with issues they encounter, customisations and new feature requests the might need. Work with Product Management to identify, reflect and address product enhancements
· Proactively engage each account to ensure that every Fornova functionality and offering is being leveraged, maximizing the value of each Fornova subscription
· Work cohesively with professional services, Product and sales to ensure seamless customer lifecycle journey from on-boarding to growth
· Constantly think of innovative ways Fornova can increase renewals and drive long term customer success. A proactive approach is taken for each account where cross-selling and up-selling is made a priority
· Work with customers to develop a plan, including metrics for success that outlines, how Fornova will be addressing their immediate and future needs
· Actively update customers on how the Fornova product road map will continue to ease online guidance issues faced with
· Monitor customer utilization trends and give recommendations to product development, including conducting regular customer ‘health check-ups’
· Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further product adoption
· Leverage CSM customer relationships for prospect customers
· Develop training materials and tutorials for customer onboarding
· Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
· Prior experience in the traveltech and hospitality industries – an advantage.
· Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
· Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Additional language – Spanish advantage.
· Detail oriented and analytical.
· Strong team player but still a self-starter.
· Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
· 2+ years of relevant experience.
· Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
· Prior consulting background is desirable