Our Support team interacts with our customers more frequently than anyone else, so it’s critical that their messages are accurate, clear, and concise.
We would like to meet problem solvers able to find o create the perfect answer for each customer. The Customer Support Specialist we have in mind is a fast learner with great attention to detail and outstanding investigation skills.
Malta is a small but busy island in the centre of the Mediterranean, boasting beautiful beaches and 300 days of sunshine a year! With a relatively low cost but high standard of living, Malta is one of Europe’s bigger iGaming hubs and is home to thousands of expats enjoying a relaxing med lifestyle without sacrificing their career development!
- Handling tickets from players in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all players receive an outstanding level of service.
- Build relations with game providers and other departments to resolve customers’ queries and issues.
- Diagnosing and escalating customer issues to our Operations Team and third-party payment and game providers.
- Work together with Payments Team to solve problems regarding customers' deposits, withdrawals, and general queries.
- Liaise with the Operations Team to solve problems and improve current systems.
- Understanding and following procedures for the Customer Support department and report any abnormality to the closest manager.
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer service role within the iGaming industry
- Experience in working with different back offices and online tools
- Experience with distributed teams.
- Good understanding of the online casino industry, games, rewards, responsible gaming procedures.
- Good communication and people skills
- Strong problem-solving and investigation skills. Proactive attitude and ability to come up with solutions to customers problems
- Experience with Ticketing systems and other communication platforms, like Slack
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Fluent level of English language
- Fluent level of Norwegian, Finnish, German, or Japanese language considered a plus
- Experience in being the point of contact for different types of escalations will be considered an advantage
- Training/coaching experience will be considered an advantage
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.