We are looking for an ambitious Danish Account Strategist to Sunny Barcelona!
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech-savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
We are currently seeking Account Strategists (with a native/high level of Danish) to join our client's growing team in Barcelona.
Description and responsibilities
As a Digital Sales Account Manager, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners.
You work with a wide variety of advertisers, and deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each customer.
- Implement creative ways to improve our agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and up sell or promote other Google products.
- Provide strategic advice and help agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to media agencies.
- Communicate with agencies proactively, via phone and e mail.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native/high level of Danish and fluent level of English.
- Previous sales experience
- +1 years of experience on advertising or building PPC Campaigns
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Desired knowledge of Google products such as Ads, AdSense or YouTube
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about marketing, technology and online advertising
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 25,000€ gross/year + up to 5,000€ gross/year in bonus
- Long term contract
- Relocation package:
- Flight ticket
- Free gym membership
- 6 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads Products and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.