Do you live in Amsterdam? Can you see yourself using your communication skills and friendly attitude to provide customers with an amazing, positive experience? Do you have a keen interest in IT and/or Audio products? Then we might have the right opportunity for you to work as a Customer Service Representative for our international client in Amsterdam.
You will be asked to:
- Providing exceptional customer service in a non-scripted world to get members back to streaming
- A fast-paced and high-performance work environment
- Having conversations with people you don't know (interacting with all types of people from all over the world)
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems
- Give and receive performance feedback with your teammates and Supervisor regularly
Interested? Send us your application today and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- Danish and English language fluency, both written and spoken as well as excellent comprehension skills
- Able to work regularly on a fixed schedule or 40 hours a week, between 7am and 11pm, 7 days a week, depending on your schedule
- Able to connect with and solve problems for Danish customers
- Experience streaming on various devices (TV, phones, gaming systems)
- A basic understanding of computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.).
- The ability to quickly adapt to change with positive and enthusiastic attitude
- The drive to be successful and contribute to the success of others
- A stable monthly salary based on a 40-hour workweek
- A convenient office location in Amsterdam - during the pandemic, you will be working from home office
- 25 days paid holidays annually
- Premium pay for work hours worked on Monday-Friday after 10:00 pm and on Saturday between 7:00 am-6:00 pm
- Contribution to your pension