Are you a Danish speaker and do you consider yourself to be tech-savvy? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for Danish speaking candidates to join our client's team in beautiful Dublin, Ireland!
To log, validate and diagnose customer issues, on the full range of products and applications used on the customer site. Providing the customer with a solution through information gathering, analytical trouble shooting and problem research, or to route or escalate the call to the appropriate resolution group. Escalation and management of calls to agreed service levels. Excellent attendance and punctuality is required as well as adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Answer contacts promptly and professionally
• Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database
• Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
• Manage end to end all calls logged, providing regular updates to customers
on call status
• Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames
• Work to achieve individual and team goals
• To comply/complete desk specific or ad-hoc request/tasks Mentor new
• Ensure Quality standards are adhered to in regards to both Cases & Calls.
• Live documentation validation
• Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
• Observe strict compliance to licensing, copyright and trademark legislation
• Accomplish other duties as required
• Pro-actively seek support from escalation team via.
• Escalate tickets to escalation team for validation and further escalation.
• Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
• Provide support to multiple desks
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in effectively coping with a fast paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment. He/she will be customer orientated, enthusiastic, courteous assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution. He/she will be strongly team-focused with excellent customer service, telephone, oral and written skills. The candidate will be analytical with good trouble shooting skills, flexible and willing to work variable shift patterns. Preferably the suitable candidate will also have a technical aptitude and a basic understanding of various hardware, software and Microsoft® operating systems.
Essential Experience & Skills:
Desirable Experience, skills and qualifications: