DKR are working with a great international Customer Support company operating 8KM outside of the stunning Paris city centre, infact its 8KM exactly from Champs Elysee. They believe in not only providing customer support, but building customer relationships and are looking for a friendly and positive Bilingual speaker(s) to do just that! Interviews for this role will take place virtually via on-line tests and tele-conference calls in order to aid convenience to candidates.
We have 2 projects we are actively seeking candidates for
Utilities - Dutch, Flemish or German
Automotive - Norwegian
- A 360° vision of the remote customer relationship
- Have a very active listening ear
- Have a sense of service and customer satisfaction
- Empathy, effectiveness of responses
- Native in the languages mentioned above + @ least B2 English.
- Obviously if you have experience in a contact centre and essential to have worked in a high end Customer Care related role/environment either face to face/back office/phone based no matter you need to have this on the CV.
- Failure to show evidence of meeting criteria will result in automatic rejection
- Base salary plus bonus(s) per month (language & performance based)
- 36 hour week permanent contract (after 2 months probation)
- Healthcare 25 days a year paid holidays + 7 extra paid holidays.
- Please note there is no relocation package, so you must either reside close to Paris or be willing to relocate @ your own expense.
- Start dates ranging from immediate through to March depending on language and project