re you a fan of Social Media?
Are you passionate about advertising, sales and technology?
If you are a salesperson, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
On behalf of our client, we are looking for someone to join a team that is composed of sales experts, who collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, you will create business opportunities for their advertisers.
Purpose of the role:
In this role, you will partner with an assigned portfolio of clients in order to help them develop their first online advertising campaigns with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business and you will help the teams uncover potential industries and verticals to strategically approach, by analyzing the ideas provided by others while also suggesting your own. You need to be highly motivated, a self-starter and able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to onboard, develop and optimize PPC Campaigns.
- Detect and understand the customer’s needs and objectives.
- Be responsible for increasing spend, upsell and sustainability.
- Handle a high volume of potential clients on a daily basis through phone calls.
- Native level of Dutch
- Advanced level of English
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in sales environment and hands-on experience with different digital marketing and digital advertising tools
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly
- Strong knowledge of the sales cycle/techniques and ability to use this knowledge
- Ability to clearly understand a problem statement
- Knowledge of KPIs and experience in a KPI driven environment
- Ability to use Internet applications
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Full time position (39h per week)
- Long Term Contract.
- Salary: 24.000€ gross/year + up to 2.000€ gross/year in bonus
- Relocation Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi from your home to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio or 600€ after 1 month in the company
- Introduction training on products and specific sales training
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Competitive Benefits package!
Only CVs in English will be reviewed.