One of our partners, a leading cloud service provider in the world, needs you to join and support our continued growth.
- You will be responsible for executing sales and demand generation activities together with the partner Account Managers.
- You will work as part of the extended teams to drive revenue in all customer segments through the reseller.
- You will provide sales & business development, training and marketing & event management services in connection with the Regional Partner Management activities and will work closely with telco partners in the assigned area, therefore occasional business trips will be part of the role.
- Sales & Business Development support:
- You will be the primary point of contact for telco partner’s sales representatives and will provide sales support and coaching to develop and secure business opportunities.
- Coordinate, engage and work along with partner sales teams in order to move forward existing opportunities till their closure.
- Lead demand generation activities in order to help the partner create a pipeline around our products.
- Support telco partners in business development activities, including activities related to telco partners, customers and prospective customers during and following events.
- Main point of contact to support partners with tool and process issues
- Track and manage the ongoing pipeline for each partner in order to meet the determined quarterly goals.
- You will provide a Pipeline reporting that will monitor and assist in managing the demand generation results and sales activities with the partner.
- Training support:
- You will provide training on products to the telco partner’s sales and presales team (this will include but is not limited to: telesales; 3rd-party distributors; door to door; direct sales teams).
- Coordinate, set-up and deliver detailed trainings at the partners’ premises at various locations
- Follow up with the telco teams after training to update them on new functionality that might be rolled out and resolve any issues or questions regarding our products
- Marketing & Event support:
- You will provide logistical support for up to 10 events run each year by our platform with the telco partners.
- Make all arrangements relating to securing the venue, catering, security and admission to the Events.
- Follow instructions regarding all correspondence for the events; including arranging and coordinating the creation and sending of invites, confirmations, reminders, and post-event correspondence to attendees. You will ensure that attendee information is uploaded to Salesforce.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in complex Sales processes within the IT sector
- Bachelor's Degree in related industry (Marketing, Business Administrations, Sales Management, etc.) will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability as a coach and mentor.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with senior sales reps and sales management.
- Ability to navigate a complex sales environment and bridge conversations on different levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to organize work independently and meet agreed upon timelines.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to act quickly and effectively.
- Native language of English is required.
- Ideally experience in working with Telcos.
- Good knowledge of l Microsoft Azure/Office 365 or Amazon AWS
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.