DKR are honoured to be partnering with a leading global CFD and FX broker as they seek to onboard an experienced and seasoned Executive Director into their Irish entity.
The Director will report to the Board of Directors and is responsible for leadership of the organization. The Executive Director’s responsibilities include strategic planning, financial oversight, communications, and staff administration.
The Executive Director will demonstrate, leadership skills, a high level of competency in all aspects. Additionally, the Executive Director will exhibit the ability to build and maintain collaborative business and community relationships to further the strategic goals of the organization.
- Impeccable English (C2) and full eligibility to live & work in Ireland and have Irish related experience (if you cannot demonstrate this, your application will be ignored)
- Proven and relevant professional experience, where 3-5 years management experience shall be in a Bank or in other financial company comparable to a Bank;
- First-class management skills, with an attitude of commitment and personal integrity; Mastery of business planning, organizing, and quickly overcoming issues;
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics;
- Good grasp of business functions in Ireland such as HR, Legal, FCA/CFI qualified (regulator level) etc;
- International business experience.
- Knowledge of the Crypto industry would be fantastic, infact I'd go as far as say essential either have worked within it or traded personally at a VIP level
- Being able to swiftly identify problems and have insight into probable issues;