Are you interested in working for a world-renowned fashion brand?
Do you want to work in sunny Barcelona?
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 100 different nationalities. We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Your future project:
The brand you will work for is an internationally famous multinational which designs, manufactures and markets women's, men's and children's clothing and accessories.
We want to inspire through your passion for style and culture. Attention to the small details and a modern design are part of our Mediterranean and contemporary style.
Join our exciting and successful team to enter the fashion world.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you'll work directly with clients by email and phone to offer solutions for all their inquiries.
The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Hours and Benefits:
- 39 hours/week: Monday - Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 or from 09:00 to 18:00
- Salary for 39 hours: 16.732,21 Euros gross/year + up to 1.200 Euros gross/year
- Ongoing training
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friends
- You are open minded and flexible, and you can fit your own style into the team
- You love helping people and client satisfaction is important to you
- You have an outgoing, enthusiastic and engaging personality
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Team spirit is important to you!
If you identify with this, JOIN US!
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation***
- You are native level speaker of Polish
- You are fluent in English
- You can handle high volume under pressure
- You are a fast learner
- You are highly computer literate
- You have great communication skills and are people oriented