We are looking for a Demand Management Agent to Berlin with a native level of Finnish. Would you like to kick off your career in the capital of Germany?
Why move to Berlin?
Did you know that Berlin is actually bigger in surface than Paris? The city is spacious because it has less inhabitants and offers many green, open spaces. Berlin is a city with great contrasts between historical monuments, modern architecture and street art, giving it an eclectic and unique atmosphere. The capital is also known for its great variety of sights and attractions, its flourishing music- and art scene and a relaxed yet fast-paced way of life. Freedom thrives in Berlin, and together with the many possibilities to easily explore the city's culture, every type of expat will feel right at home!
Campaign execution and lead management
- Hunting through cold/warm calling and proactively using of all digital channels, Social media & digital tools to generate and Leads ready for (Personal) hand-over to Sales with 3C qualification criteria
- Leveraging of existing relationships
- Execute effective prospecting efforts by phone, email, social channels to maximize coverage of defined accounts from different segments.
- Generate, qualify, nurture and handover leads and opportunities meeting the 3Cs criteria by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on a proper need analysis and valid, customer value propositions
- Build and develop trustful relationship to prospects
- Profiling of IT infrastructure in targeted accounts , Identification and solution oriented advancement of business
- Profiling of new Lines of business contacts, analyzing their needs and interest and engaging them in business conversations conducting of qualitative, demanding and thematic profound conversations on C-Level to get contacts interested
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with sales and marketing contacts in order to amass knowledge to increase efficiency of the demand generation
- Consent creation
- Regular review of lead pipeline and progression. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback on campaigns for Marketing
- Prospects recruitment through event invitation and survey follow up
- A successfully completed vocational training, preferably with initial practical experience in sales.
- You are interested in the Transport & Logistics division.
- Experience and interest in sales and marketing.
- A goal-oriented way of thinking and acting, customer orientation and organizational talent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the Finnish language (at native speaker level).
- Very good knowledge of English and/or German.
- We also welcome career changers/newcomers who enjoy customer contact by telephone every day.
- Strong IT Affinity
- Very flexible adjustment of language and strong communication skills through all channels (phone, email, chat, social network)
- Affinity to Social Media Tools and Digital Channels
- Strong business development skills
- Very good understanding for functionalities and fields of application of Software solutions
- Strong customer focus and very good analytical skills regarding the functional need assessment of the clients taking the existing system- and hardware landscape into consideration and also the strategic planning of the accounts
- Strong competency in matching customer solutions with prospect`s functional needs
- Strong consulting competencies
- Distinguished understanding of Sales Processes and Structures (Direct and Indirect)
- Professional and friendly appearance when dealing with decision makers on LOB-level
- Business Culture
- Strong intrinsic motivation and „Sales Spirit, target driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Finnish language and also English skills