Are you a Finnish-speaking sales enthusiast, looking for a new challenge in the beautiful, popular capital of Berlin? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Why move to Berlin?
The city is spectacular and offers many green, open spaces. Berlin is a city with great contrasts between historical monuments, modern architecture and street art, giving it an eclectic and unique atmosphere. The capital is also known for its great variety of sights and attractions, its flourishing music- and art scene and a relaxed yet fast-paced way of life. Freedom thrives in Berlin, and together with the many possibilities to easily explore the city's culture, every type of expat will feel right at home!
Our client is an international operating and fast-growing company and stands for competent business customer service in sales, service and support with four national and six international locations. It requires a lot of tact and experience to establish business contacts, to develop effective sales concepts and marketing strategies to pave the way to success. Many well-known companies within software, technology and logistics place their trust in our client company.
- Hunting through cold/warm calling and proactively using of all digital channels, Social media & digital tools to generate and Leads ready for (Personal) hand-over to Sales with 3C qualification criteria
- Execute effective prospecting efforts by phone, email, social channels to maximize coverage of defined accounts from different segments.
- Generate, qualify, nurture and handover leads and opportunities meeting the 3Cs criteria by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on a proper need analysis and valid, customer value propositions
- Profiling of IT infrastructure in targeted accounts , Identification and solution oriented advancement of business potential
- Profiling of new Lines of business contacts, analyzing their needs and interest and engaging them in business conversations
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with sales and marketing contacts in order to amass knowledge to increase efficiency of the demand generation
- Regular review of lead pipeline and progression. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback on campaigns for Marketing
- Completed vocational training, preferably in IT or the commercial sphere.
- Preferably first sales experience in new customer acquisition and existing customer management
- You enjoy (daily) telephonic customer contacts
- IT understanding in software and Cloud environment
- As a team player you live that „us feeling“, you bring ideas and experience into the team
- Ideally you have already gathered work experience in SAP CRM
- Native level of Finnish, English level minimum B2
- Attractive working conditions and a state of the art infrastructure
- The opportunity to continuous advancement in a dynamic and innovative company
- A positive working environment with a strong spirit, great colleagues, flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
- After the initial on the job training phase and continuous trainings, you will have the opportunity to take on a versatile and responsible job position.
- Start date: ASAP
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.