As a French Airline Reservations Advisor, you will empower your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how about one of the most distinguished airline companies in the world.
Don't miss out on this chance to boost your international career in the aviation world!
Your future project
As aFrench Airline Reservations Advisor, you will:
- Booking management (altering, canceling, or creating new reservations)
- Assist clients via chat or social media in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests.
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations)
- Have a unique opportunity to start working in the aviation world where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient French and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience with GDS tools like Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre is preferential
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism/travel representative is a plus
- Availability to work in rotating shifts
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package – accommodation in a shared apartment for 6 months and flight reimbursement.
Life at our company
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!