Pinterest is looking for a Customer Service Representative to support and engage with its customers, embody the voice of business and provide insights for continuous improvement. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of the success of a global brand, supporting an international operation throughout its pioneering and ground-breaking community concept.
Pinterest is the world leading visual discovery engine used by more than 300 million people to find inspiration and to dream about, plan and prepare for things they want to do in life. It is a sharing platform for ideas and creativity as well as the perfect place to find the most innovative products and brands.
- Support business customers with solutions to unblock issues with Client’s business products suite;
- Partner with Client’s internal support teams to resolve technical product issues via bug prioritization and resolution;
- Represent the voice of businesses and develop insights to improve user experience;
- E-Mail and ticket support;
- Identify pain points and use data to size, prioritize and shape business cases for product enhancement and provide documentation and regression training where needed.
- French Native speaker and fluency in English (B2 level required);
- Experience in Customer Service/Contact Center (preferential);
- Excellent communication skills and customer-centric mindset;
- Ability to independently seek out and apply relevant information when faced with a unique or new problem;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously;
- Passion for Client’s mission, supporting businesses and improving the product experience.
- Work location: Lisbon;
- Work Schedule: 40 hours per week;
- Stable work and career progression opportunities;
- Personal training for the job;
- Remuneration: basic salary plus food subsidy;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Excellent opportunity to work with a top of mind brand;
- Excellent work environment in a multicultural company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free activities and sport events.