Title: German Account Coordinator
Location: Dublin City Centre (remote working & training initially with hybrid model going forward)
Salary: €32,000 DOE plus excellent benefits.
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED ACCOUNT COORDINATOR WITH FLUENT GERMAN SEEKING A NEW CHALLENGE IN YOUR CAREER?
Abrivia Recruitment has an exciting opportunity within the financial services industry for a German Account Coordinator with fluent German. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a company and develop your career. In your role you will work within a team, providing administrative support, and delivering high quality service. Your role will involve providing strong customer service and effectively managing accounts of key clients. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and administration skills and enjoys a fast paced and varied role. You will have the opportunity to work in a role with a clear progression path, alongside an experienced team and gain excellent exposure.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide a strong level of customer service to clients within tights deadlines.
- Maintain strong relationship with clients and key stakeholders.
- Generate statements and process payments for clients and partners.
- Make decisions within own autonomy and using knowledge to make recommendations for senior approval and sign off.
- Evaluate client enquiries efficiently and effectively, in order to prevent delays and maximise productivity
- Communicate across all stakeholders and internal business partners in a professional manner.
- Consistently work towards company quality and turnaround standards.
- Work to support a multicultural team to achieve and support business goals.
- Any other Ad hoc duties as required.
Requirements for the Role:
- Full fluency in English and German both verbal and written.
- Ideally experience in an administration and customer service role in the Financial Services area.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
- Ideally a good understanding of the legal and regulatory environment in the Financial Services area.
- Ideally proven ability to apply legal and regulatory requirements to SOP’s across the business.
If you are interested in this role please contact Emily Mason via the link attached.