Job Title: German Administration Co-ordinator
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Dublin City – Work Remotely Initially
Our Client is seeking a German Administration Co-ordinator for a global company that provides innovative solutions to telecommunication clients globally for a company based in Dublin City. The candidate will work in a busy environment and become a brand ambassador representing the organisation in the best light possible. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that has excellent administration and attention to detail, strong organisation skills and excellent at multitasking.
- Management of contracts including proof reading and carrying out all necessary amendments and changes to documents.
- Document management and filing in a fast-paced environment.
- Adhering to all SOP’s and quality control agreements with clients/customers.
- Communicating with all key stakeholders in the management of contracts and ensuring that all agreements are 100% compliant.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met and coordination of all administration deadlines with relevant parties.
- Working on any adhoc projects
- Provide and maintain strong professional relationships with key stakeholders throughout each process.
- Develop knowledge of products to ensure a seamless management of documents.
- Fluent German speaker
- Previous experience of working in German market place essential
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Poses a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Motivated, with the ability to manage a high workload, multitasking and prioritising tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Philip Floyd via link below. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence