Position: German Compliance Administrator
Location: Dublin City Centre (Initially the role will be working remotely)
Abrivia Recruitment has an exciting opportunity within the financial services industry for a Compliance Administrator with fluent German. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a company and develop your career. In your role you will manage a portfolio of clients, providing administrative and interdepartmental support, and delivering high quality service. In this role you will enable the company to continue to meet its legal and regulatory obligations. You will be working closely with all areas of the business in Germany & Ireland.
Responsibilities of the Role:
· Supporting the compliance team with administration across the business.
· Ensuring that the company systems are always updated and compliant.
· Supporting the Compliance team in maintaining and documenting all team procedures
· Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business both in Ireland and Germany.
· Supporting with the development of risk and compliance structures across the business and project managing the companies approach to all regulatory obligations.
· Assisting in the coordination of the company’s privacy, data protection, bribery and anti-corruption procedures and SOP’s.
· Acting as an ambassador and ensuring there is strong awareness across the company regarding company obligations regarding compliance.
Requirements for the Role:
If you are interested in this role please contact Emily Mason via the link attached or on 01 531 3730.