Permanent Opportunity. Blended working model- onsite & from home. Based in Liffey Valley Dublin.
Overview of responsibilities:
• Ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post, email & EDI are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
• Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting is carried out as per business requirements.
• Provide product information and technical advice
• Complete diverse administrative tasks according to customer/market requirement
• Manage a portfolio of top revenue-generating customers in order to increase customer loyalty.
• All queries handled according to specific quality guidelines.
• Work closely with internal/external customers to build and maintain customer loyalty.
• Liaise with key departments such as Sales, Warehouse, Accounts Receivable, Data Base Administration, and Field Service to coordinate daily activities.
• Enforcement of new and existing JJSV policies to both internal and external customers.
• Adhere to and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
• Participate in internal and external Quality audits.
Minimum of Leaving Certificate Qualification or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in languages or client-focused qualification desirable but not essential.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a Customer related environment.
• Fluency in German is required for the market is an essential and also a strong level of English.
• Computer knowledge: Windows application Word/Excel to Intermediate level, including basic keyboarding skills (+ 35 wpm).
o Quality Management System knowledge an advantage
o SAP knowledge is an advantage.