Would you like to lead an exciting new multilingual customer support project, within an international and well-established organization?
We are hiring our next Service & Delivery Manager in Zagreb, German and English speaking!
The role will involve leading a multinational team of line managers.
This person will be responsible for leading the project, ensuring quality in the service and profitability for the company. For this purpose, he/she will develop effective management, planning and control actions, ensuring the compliance with commercial agreements.
What you will do:
- Coordinate the work of the team by defining the tasks and roles appropriate to each profile and ensuring their profitability and productivity.
- Provide collaborators with the necessary tools for the proper functioning of the service.
- Motivate, encourage and get the involvement of the members of his/her service, guaranteeing the professional and personal development of the team.
- Plan and design the resources and tasks necessary to ensure the Service contracted within the parameters of the profitability.
- Ensure compliance and continuous improvement of the client's KPIs
- Ensure the productivity of your team by controlling and monitoring the performance, times and results.
- Carry out economic and financial control through measurements, reports and forms that ensure such monitoring.
- Previous experience required, between 3/5 years in similar functions;
- Consolidated commercial expertise and excellent negotiating skills;
- Strong skills in data analysis, applied to the reference market and in particular to economic indicators (costs, billing, margins, profitability, etc.);
- Skills oriented to results (decision-making, assuming responsibility, tolerance to pressure).
- Very good PC skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, on-line tools;
- Full proficiency in English and German (min. C1 level, mandatory);
- Fluency in other European languages is a nice to have (Spanish, Italian,etc.)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Modern and multinational working environment at an attractive location in Zagreb with good public transport connection;
- Belonging to a great international company where you will constantly be learning
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
At Majorel, we guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking.