Our client is a global tech company seeking to employ a German Speaking Inside Sales Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the accounts and sales process for the company and acting as a mentor to the sales team in order to increase performance.
- Creating a clear sales plan in order to optimise revenue and close sales.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer's businesses and requirements.
- Working with a large team providing feedback and assistance in order to optimise performance.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Working on after sales support services and providing technical back-up as required.
- Meeting regular sales targets and co-coordinating sales projects.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and engineering department.
- Attending regular team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Fluent (written/oral) in German and professional English.
- Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland
- Previous sales experience, ideally with Medium and Large Businesses
- Excellent communication for inside sales and business development.
- Be a self-starter who is KPI driven