Do you have an interest in social media? Our client is seeking a German Social Media Officer to join their growing team in Dublin. You will be working for a global social media giant who is renowned for their growth in this sector. This position will involve using your knowledge to analyse and verify account information to ensure it doesn’t break internal policies.
- Responsible for the evaluation of online social media and advertising content
- Conduct research into the latest social media patterns and producing results.
- Liaise with the client to solve complex escalations within agreed deadlines.
- Use internal systems to create case numbers and tracking progress.
- Detect and assess sensitive content to ensure meets regulations of company policies and procedures
- Work with the client on process and product improvement based on your findings
- Visually review and maintain a high level of attention to detail to deliver optimal results
- Work towards company and client targets and SLA’s
- Fluency or near fluency in German
- English proficiency and comprehension
- Interest in social media a bonus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Experience in administration desirable but not required
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If this is of interest, click on the link below.