Are you looking to kick-start your career in digital marketing? We are currently looking for a motivated German speaker to join our team in the vibrant city of Lisbon!
Our partner is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands! Be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
As a Junior Digital Marketing Consultant, based in Lisbon, you will be working on a project for one of the biggest tech companies in the world. You will join our new SEA team which provides the creation, management and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines.
- Manage day to day SEA campaigns for one or two main accounts (top tier and global brands)
- Follow-up performances and budgets according to the client’s brief
- Optimize the bidding strategy
- Make operational recommendations
- Report and analyse your work
- Present your results
- Share and exchange your work with the SEA team
- Knowledge of bidding tools (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Mastery of Google Data Studio
- Professional experience counts as a plus (fresh graduates with no professional experience will also be considered)
- Native German (Minimum C2)
- Fluency in English B2 (minimum)
- We are looking for someone that has lived in Germany for at least 3 years and that knows and breathes the German culture
- You are a data wizard that loves playing with figures
- Analytical mindset
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s in the digital or the marketing field
- You are a team player with a work hard/play hard approach
- MS Office
- Excellent communication and synthesis skills (written & oral)
- Previous experience in a similar position is a big plus
- A three-week training when starting the job
- Competitive salary (14 months) and additional performance bonus
- Trimestral bonus
- Meal allowance (tax free)
- Indefinite-term employment contract
- Working hours from Mo.- Fr. 09:00-18:00 (Flexible hours after some tenure)
- Continuous trainings to always develop your skills
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a unique start-up project
- Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more
- Flight will be refunded
- Housing support is offered for up to 6 months
Why work in Lisbon?
Lisbon is the vibrant capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the city centre and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city is close to the sea, offers great shopping, fantastic food, a lively nightlife, and an amazing cultural heritage. Lisbon offers a warm climate for most of the year. This is one of many reasons that the stunning city has emerged as one of the most popular destinations for Europeans and has a growing expat community.
➡️ If this job ticks all your boxes then please do not hesitate to apply! Send me your CV.