We are recruiting tech savvy candidates to support the users of a world leader company in technology services. Tech-savviness is a requirement and we have learned from experience that the most successful experts are those that love the internet and are comfortable researching topics online.
- Interact with users via email, phone, and chat
- Analyze and evaluate users’ specific account setups and previous interactions to recommend solutions
- Troubleshoot technical questions including software, hardware, and logistic questions
- Escalate complex issues and provide context to the reason for the escalation
- Native level of German and C1 level of English
- Previous customer facing experience (B2B or B2C)
- Prior experience in multi-channel customer support
- Experience working within a metric and target focused work environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work through complex technical problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Schedule (rotative): between 08.00 and 22.00, from Monday to Sunday (2 free days per week)
- Competitive salary
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee
- Full relocation package including: Flights, airport transfer, accommodation in a studio apartment complex with a swimming pool and cafeteria as well as support with Private Health Insurance.
- Continuous training and development program
- Start-up project!
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
Want to find out more?
If you would like to hear more about this or any of the 1,000+ careers that SpotOn Connections are recruiting for, get in touch with us by hitting apply today and one of our International Recruiters will get in touch to discuss ALL your career options.