Great business relationships, like symphonies, require structure, nurturing and passion. Webhelp is in search for a progressive and forward-thinking Account Manager to serve as a conductor to our business orchestra identifying, developing, managing and guiding key professional and client relationships with well-established international stakeholders.
Acting as the key point of client contact, you will manage the proposal process, develop client engagement approaches to explore how best to build deeper understanding and identify opportunities for new business.
You will be responsible for ensuring the success of the strategic business relationship with a global client, primarily focusing on the development of client relationships, leveraging these to grow revenue through expanding existing services and acquiring new service lines.
With your extensive experience managing client service teams, passion for communicating and awareness of the importance of strategic stakeholder engagement, you will champion our business while managing projects with well-established international stakeholders and overseeing growth prospects.
Non-discrimination: Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages all regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnic origin to seek employment with us.
- You have minimum 3 years of proven background developing accounts experiencing swift growth, ideally with an international BPO
- You are fluent in English
- You have senior level experience of strategy development and execution
- You have a strong financial and commercial acumen, pricing background, and ability to negotiate contracts
- You have experience of driving and implementing significant strategic business performance
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, influencing, relationship management, communications, analytical, presentations skills
- You are a progressive forward thinker who identifies industry/customer trends to seek and act to ensure competitive advantage
- You have an exceptional experience and skills managing key stakeholders at executive and senior management levels across multiple regions
- You are a proactive solution building and ability to present compelling propositions
- You have the ability to work in a diversified cultural environment
- Flexible to travel, minimum of 30%
- Attractive salary conditions
- Professional challenges and a career opportunity
- A modern and international working environment
- WebHEALTH programme initiatives
- Spanish contract