Are you looking for an amazing new adventure??
The company: Our client believes people is the key to success. They are the Market leader in digital CX solutions.
What you will do:
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell our service
- Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information
- Record outbound call history and customers response in detail.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for their own products or services.
What we are looking for:
- Native level of Hebrew with fluent English.
- Previous sales experience.
- Experience with CRM.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models
- Customer-driven and focused on providing an exemplary customer experience
- Candidates should have a valid European work permit
Due to covid-19 situation, our employees are working from home in Barcelona and also in other locations in Spain, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal. (Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
- Full-time position (39 hours/week)
- Salary: 27.360€ gross/year + up 6.840€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ - 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation package including:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool, cafeteria.
- Support with a Private Health Insurance
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)