- Great communication skills, written and oral
- Interest/understanding of technology
- Fluency in French and ideally Dutch
- Proficiency in English is preferred
IWG currently has openings for “Inside Sales Representative” working within our Inside Sales Team. The Inside Sales Representatives will help to find the right solution for new and existing customers when they express interest in one of our products such as Offices, Virtual Offices, Lounge Access to mention just a few.
- Handle inbound calls and other methods of communication (e.g. email) with new prospects to educate and inform customers about our products and help them select and sign up for the one that is right for them.
- Work efficiently and effectively in line with company procedures and guidelines, delivering good results against our key performance indicators (customer satisfaction, productivity and deal volume).
- Accurately record notes clearly in all relevant systems.
- Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone. (Excellent telephone demeanor).
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrates positive attitude toward others; will assist in all areas as needed.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Familiarity with CRM systems a plus.
- Maintains high productivity/high energy level.
- Results driven.
- Flexibility to work the hours required. (Can involve early and late shifts with possible weekend work).
- Willingness to go beyond the job description to meet business goals.
This is a 6 month contract initally with the opportuntiy to renew or become permanent in the future.
About the company
IWG has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. We have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. We have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.