Position: Insurance Risk Administrator Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: DOE with excellent benefits
ARE YOU A GERMAN SPEAKER SEEKING A CAREER WITHIN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY?
Our client, a financial services company based in the City Centre is seeking a Insurance Risk Administrator German to join their growing team. This role will involve working within a multicultural team, working towards quality standards and to provide a high level of service to all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and administration skills and enjoys a fast paced and varied role. You will have the opportunity to work in a role with a clear progression path, alongside an experienced team and gain excellent exposure.
- Evaluate new client applications and alterations for existing clients within tight deadlines
- Make decisions within own autonomy and using knowledge to make recommendations for senior approval and sign off
- Evaluate client enquiries efficiently and effectively, in order to prevent delays and maximise processing time
- Communicate across all stakeholders and internal business partners in a professional manner
- Consistently work towards company quality and turnaround standards
- Work to support a multicultural team to achieve and support business goals
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in financial services, insurance, administration, or customer focused role.
- Fluency in German (written and verbal) and good knowledge of English essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience or knowledge of the insurance or medical industry would be advantageous
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in the use of Microsoft office essential.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Emily on 01 531 3730 or via the link attached.